We are excited to share with you that, of the $12 million in grants announced, $11 million will be made available to organizations serving the suburban Cook County, through a Request for Proposals (RFP), led by the Cook County Department of Public Health. Eligible activities include:
· COVID-19 education, prevention and treatment
· Chronic disease self-management programs for older adults
· Worker rights, health and safety
· Deployment of Community Health Workers
· Health Equity in All Policies
· Organizational health literacy
· Organizational sustainability for advancing racial equity and well-being Below are the RFPs at-a-glance for suburban Cook County and the City of Chicago. We encourage you to learn more about both grant opportunities. Interested organizations can find RFP #H22-0027 (BHC in Suburban Cook led by CCDPH) and RFP #H22-0028 (BHC in the City of Chicago led by Cook County Health) on the Bids & RFPs webpage on the Cook County Health website.